1. God is always on Time. All Men plans and schedules can be failing but our eternal God’s plan is on the right time and nothing can block His right time. The Bible says “For Sarah conceived and bore Abraham a son in his old age, at the set time of which God has spoken to him. Gen 21:2”. Therefore we must trust in Him as David put his trust in God’s time “My times are in Your hand; deliver me from the hand of my enemies, And from those who persecute me. Psalms 31:15.”
2. God is always present: Immanuel. For God says “..I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen Matt. 28:20.” In other place the author of epistle Hebrew tells us that “let your conduct be without covetousness; be content with such things as you have. For He Himself has said, I will never leave you nor forsake you. Heb. 13:5.”
3. God is in Control. As the Apostle Paul said to the Roman Church in the Bible, “And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Rome 8:28.” In the Bible, Job, The Man of God, in other word, the Servant of God said that “I know that you can do everything, And that no purpose of yours can be withheld from you. Job 42:2.”
4. God is loving. In the Bible Apostle John confirmed that the love of God is shown to the world by act. For the Bible says “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. Jhn. 3:16; Romans 8:31-39; Jer. 31:3 - The Lord has appeared to Jeremiah, saying: Yes I have loved you with an everlasting love; therefore with loving kindness I have drawn you.”
5. God is Powerful/Omnipotent. For the Bible says “for with God nothing will be impossible Luke 1:37.” Prophet Jeremiah assures the powerful act of God “...there is nothing too hard for You. Jer. 32:17.”
6. God is the Provider/Jehovah Jireh. The Apostle Paul affirm the Philippian Church that “And my God shall supply all your need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus Phil. 4:19.” The Ancient patriarch Abraham says “..The Lord-will-Provide; as it is said to this day, In the mount of the Lord it shall be provided. Gen 22: 14.” There is no doubt that God, the provider, is also the sustainer of life, Psalms. 55:22; 1 Cor. 1:8
7. God is The Comforter. Our Lord Jesus Christ has said to his Disciples “And I will ask the Father, and He will give you another Helper (i.e. Comforter), to be with you forever Jhn.14:16. He continues to say but the helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to you remembrance all that I have said to you, v 26.”
8. God is The Creator. Almighty God (YHWH) is the Creator of the universe Genesis 1:1; Colossian 1:16-17.